- If you have iTunes already installed, go to step 5.
- Download the latest release of iTunes for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file iTunesSetup.exe in an archive manager, like 7-Zip or WinRAR.
- Extract the file AppleApplicationSupport.msi and run it. Complete the installation.
- Copy the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support (or without (x86) when on 32-bit system) to C:\Program Files (x86)\Safari and merge with the existing Apple Application Support folder.